eZ Enterprise Beginner Tutorial - It's a Dog's World¶
This tutorial is a step-by-step guide to building a website with eZ Platform Enterprise Edition. It focuses on creating a front page using a feature called Page Builder.
This tutorial is intended for users who have basic knowledge of eZ Platform. Ideally, you should be familiar with the concepts covered in the Building a Bicycle Route Tracker in eZ Platform tutorial.
After finishing this tutorial, you will:
- Have a working knowledge of the Page functionality and architecture
- Be able to create a Page and customize its layout
- Be able to prepare and customize Page blocks
- Be able to create a custom block
- Know how to use Form Builder and configure your form
- Know how to apply custom styling to blocks
In the course of this scenario you will built a website for a magazine for dog owners called 'It's a Dog's World'.
You will create a welcome page that will showcase the magazine's three most important types of content: articles, dog breed information and tips.
You will do this by means of a Page, making use of its specific blocks, and crafting your own as well.
In this tutorial you will go through the following steps: